Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Life, I wonder, will it take me under?"


currently listening to: DJ WALKS freestyle fridays

"Money, money, money, on my mind, on my mental"

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday came and went quick as fuck. I've been working a lot in an attempt to secure the luxury of my habits. (1 and 2) between that and juggling school I didn't have time to finish up both DEATHWISH interviews for Friday. With that being said, the ANTWUAN DIXON interview will be up by the end of today. Most likely, this afternoon. ERIK ELLINGTON's interview is going to be put up by the end of next week. Stay tuned they're both amazing and I'm sure you'll all digggg. YA DIG?

A couple months back I was invited, by a friend, to go to Tampa Pro and I reluctantly declined. Though I don't regret not going (because I'm broke like eggs into omelettes) I'm sure it would have been a good time. I've been reading some twitter feeds from a few people I know out there and I can't wait to see the foooty. In other news, check out PJ Ladd's granite madness over at his own mini DC site 


No comments:

Post a Comment