Saturday, March 14, 2009

awesome fuckin' weekend

currently listening to : Leave me alone pt. 2 - Cam'ron

"electric chair? I don't deserve the fun"


I had one awesome weekend. Took a LONG trip to North Hollywood only to end up at the DEATHWISH warehouse for the 1 year anniversary of the company. (On Friday the 13th. haha) Beers, blunts, skating, pros, and much love. That was on and poppin'. Hung out with some REAL OG's. More like... REAL PDs. Sat in traffic for like 4 fuckin hours which was succeeded by hanging out with one of the coolest ladies I know. My lerve. My lady. Saw Watchmen at the Riverside Plaza today, not a bad flick at all. I'd definitely say check it out. Off to a couple parties for the evening. DJWALKS is playing a party at Spruce so I'm going to catch that for a bit. Should be a grand ball.

oh and see those polaroids? the next two interviews are from two DEATHWISH pros. guess who?

NEXT FRIDAY. 

ANTWUAN DIXON and ERIK ELLINGTON

YAH' EARD MEH.

1 comment:

  1. whatttt so fucking sick neal
    so fucking sick

    ReplyDelete