Monday, March 9, 2009

Here... Let me show you what I'm talkin' 'bout

"This is for the fathers and mothers, sisters and brothersthe guilty the innocent,citizens and the immigrants. if you, aint listenin' you're missin' out.  Bear witness to the realest out. oooh I bet they listenin' now."

I'm the real deal. My name's NEAL and this is my blog. It's being used as a forum to relay my thoughts about life, to you. Please subscribe so that you can receive updates and please leave me feedback. 

www.myspace.com/bang_bang_youre_dead.

I am putting together a list of a number of artists that are very inspirational. The list includes artists of multi medias, because art is never one thing. I am conducting interviews with them to, not only get to know them better, but to relay their craft to the world the way that I see it. The list will not be revealed, but I am putting up interviews as quickly as they get finished. Pictures, questions, and answers. 

First on the list? DJ WALKS. stay tuned, world.


1 comment:

  1. neaaaaal ahhh! blogspots are funn but i got months behind and i am apparently stuck in budapest, hungary. fuck!

    ReplyDelete